Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

An Early Christmas in Birmingham









So, we've decided to bombard you with posts tonight. Mommy is eager to start posting pictures with her NEW CAMERA that Daddy surprised her with Christmas Eve! I have never seen Mommy so excited to receive a gift. But, we can't leave out these special pictures from the old camera. The weekend before Christmas we all headed over to Birmingham to celebrate with everyone. I'm always up for a trip to Birmingham. There's never a dull moment. Thankfully we arrived in Birmingham on a Friday night with no illnesses and having only experienced a minor amount of traffic. The weekend was filled with good food, fun presents, and most of all, many of my favorite people and some new ones! My great Aunt Deborah came, that's Papa's sister. She's great! So, here we go. I'll start you off with some good times opening presents. And, Grant, loving on Allie.

0 comments: