Pages

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree....












Finally, Mommy brought back out the Christmas tree. I love the Christmas tree. I don't know why we can't leave it out all year long. After it was up and all lights working, we all joined in to decorate this baby. Being the caring, compassionate, sensitive gurl I am, I grouped all the ornaments Mommy gave me "togedder" so they could all be with their fwends. Grant did a great job handing me or Mommy the ornaments that Daddy handed to him. Other that that, Grant was no help at all. Boys. He did, however, find great delight in my duckie ornament. So much so, that Mommy had to eventually move him up high. But that didn't stop Grant from getting his hands on other ornaments. In fact, he enjoyed seeing if the glass balls bounced by taking them into the kitchen (hardwood floors) and dropping them. So, now, we're down two glass ball ornaments. And now, most of the glass ball ornaments have moved to the higher end of the Christmas tree to seek refuge from "The Giant (have I ever told you that Ellie and I refer to Grant as "The Giant")". Grant, I never had this issue. I always obeyed. But, to help him, I remind him often that we only touch the ornaments with one "fingaw." However, Mommy does remind me that I don't always follow this rule myself. Oh well.

1 comments:

Learning as we Live said...

so cute! Hannah's hair is so long!