Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My True Colors




It seems lately I'm a bit more emotional. Maybe it's the time of year. Maybe it's my age. Or, maybe, it's my true colors. This picture tells it all. It's not something I'm too proud of. You see, I can be so calm, cool, and collected. I was just "peeking" out of the blinds here, however, according to Mommy, I was on the verge of breaking them. Therefore, the stern words, "No Grant," came out of Mommy's mouth. And you see, I don't do too well with those words. Let's just say, I lose it when I hear those words. It's like someone telling me I'll never eat another chicken nugget again. So, I fall apart. I fall to the ground (quite dramatically I must say, perhaps I'll make a good thesbian...or not...my dad would kill me...you gotta know my dad) and scream. And, this is when I pull out my signature move. If hardwood is available, and here it was, I scoot all over the floor on my back while screaming at the top of my lungs. I'm known to bring quite the attention to myself. Again, I'm not proud of this. I think this will be the point where Mommy explains to me why I need Jesus. I've heard her talk to Hannah about that. And, if any of my actions would signal my need for Jesus, this my friends, would be it.

0 comments: