Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Leaves




Mommy, Grant (well, let's be real, Grant doesn't have much of a clue past a few words regarding what our conversations are about), and I have been talking about fall. On car rides you may hear me scream, "Look Mommy, the leaves are changing!" We also play I spy. I say, "Mommy I see somethin' red." Mommy says, "Is it the leaves on the trees?" Man she's good. She ALWAYS guesses the right answer: the leaves on the trees. We even collected some leaves, though I'm not sure what happened to them. I thought we were going to do a leaf activity. However, I never saw those leaves again. But, I did get to see these old, crunchy brown leaves. I raked and jumped in them. Okay, Mommy did the best of the raking. At my pace, we would have had a leaf pile big enough for a rabbit to jump in so Mommy took the reigns and created this pile. It was fun. I'll put that on my "to-do" list for next fall: rake and jump in the leaves.

0 comments: