Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Snowman



So, we told you about our Advent Tree. It's been a lot of fun. One day Mommy and I made this snowman ornament. Unfortunately, it hasn't survived our eager hands. He is still waiting for Mommy to fix him back up. But, let's be honest, we all know it's Grant who messed him up. I mean, come on, do you think I, the most loving child in the world, would try to pull his body apart? If anyone has been around me at all in the past month you would KNOW I am more tender hearted than cruel. The words that most often come out of my mouth these days are, "I love you (fill in the blank)," and "(fill in the blank) you're my best fwiend." Or, if you happen to be Mommy, "Mommy, you're my best fwend, eveaw." Somehow though, I am discovering I may use these phrases too often because they seem to have lost their "wow" factor. But, all that to say, do you really think a gal like that who has expressed those words to snowman, would pull his body apart. I don't think so.

0 comments: