Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

What's New Around Our House






Lately, our evenings have spiced up a bit. Daddy has introduced us to "movies" on the computer. My favorite is still "The Swagger Wagon," which I request quite frequently. However, Daddy likes to show me other funny videos. I'm hooked. And, while I'm hooked on the funny videos, Hannah is quite hooked on Mario Kart for the Wii. We don't go to bed at night until we've played the Wii. I'll have to admit, Hannah is a rising star on Mario Kart. Why, just the other day she finished fourth. As for me, I've yet to figure out how to keep my cart from going around in circles. And, apparently you have to watch the screen to play. I thought I could just hold the wheel, meander around the house, and the game would go on. Nope. Also, we've come to learn that the same rules that apply to Mario Kart DO NOT apply to real life driving. For example, you can't just bump the person in front of you on the real road. I tell Mommy all the time to GO! when she slows down behind a car. And Hannah encourages Mommy to pass every car we come in close contact to. Apparently, it doesn't work that way. We could get pulled over. Bummer. And while Hannah and I are enjoying our new found hobbies, Kate sits so nicely and enjoys the scenery. Here she is marveling at Hannah's superior Mario Kart skills. She's impressed. So, that's what's new around our house these days. There's never a dull moment.
And yes, I do have women's sunglasses on my head. And yes, that is a STACK of women's sunglasses beside me. Mommy got 9 pair for $9.99 total. Why? I have no idea. But I like to play with them.

1 comments:

LB said...

This post made me laugh so hard. I laughed out loud at the part about Grant's car going around in circles. By the way, Scott is at your house as I type this as you sit through that demo. I can't thank you enough. We owe you BIG TIME!!