Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Next Up...







The next item up to model is this dashing Christmas onesie. Dare I even call it a onesie? A onesie implies simplicity, childishness, boredom. No, this onesie exceeds such descriptions. Simple? No. It's adorned with this ravishing tutu while also enticing the eye with its shimmery snowflake. The red color moves beyond the childlike pastel colors of yellow, green, pink, and blue. It dares to make a bold statement. It says, look at me. And looking at me you are. Caught ya. And, I dare not forget to mention the pop of color on my toes. Those red bows say sophistication. Any fashionista knows that that which adorns the feet can make or break the outfit. I'd like to say, my outfit is MADE. Yes, this onesie supercedes its name. I'd like to call it a trendsetter. And I'd like to give Grandmama all the credit for picking such a fashion forward piece. How can I ever repay you?

1 comments:

Grandmama said...

I knew when I saw that little outfit that I would Love you in it. You are so pretty and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Merry Christmas Kate Irene.