Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Formula DEAL!

For those of you who are stretched each week by buying formula...do I have a deal for you! Publix has their Enfamil 32 oz. cans on sale this week 2/$10! I am THRILLED! SO THRILLED! I am waiting for my babies to wake up from their naps so we can take advantage of this amazing deal. My fingers are crossed that they still have some in stock! It runs until next Wednesday! On top of that...thanks to you JENNY...I have TWO $2 off coupons for Enfamil. So I will be getting two cans of formula for $6!

Okay, so not as big of a deal as I thought. Come to find out...it's for the READY TO USE formula. And, after doing the math, buying the powder is actually cheaper. So, sorry! I tend to get a little excited too fast! Maybe some of you can still benefit from this deal though!

0 comments: