Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

One for the Record Book...

Getting fired up. Working it.
Can I do this?
Yes, I can!


Folks, we have one for the record book today. On this bright, breezy, April day, I, Kate Irene Harman, finally rolled over. That's right, Mommy DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT have to feel guilty on April 15th, my 6 month checkup, when asked, is your baby rolling over yet? I pulled through. Or should I say, I pulled over? Eager at first to try, yet again, I started with pure joy. However, like all good rolls, it can get sticky in the middle. You know, when you get on your side and half of your stomach is touching the floor while the other half remains, well, not touching the floor thanks to that stubborn arm underneath? As you can see from my photos, I had a moment of panic. A moment of, can I do this? Will I fail yet again? Will Mommy be forced to hear those words she did with Hannah about possible, "physical therapy?" So, I pushed through. I gave it all I had. I pushed my body to the limits. And, it paid off. I rolled right over my stubborn left arm. I showed it who's boss. Look who's rolling now.


Happy Roll Over Day.

1 comments:

Grandmama said...

Congratulations Kate, You are growing so fast. Grandmama is so proud of you.