Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Making Some Progress...



Mommy and I forgot to give you an update on my big weigh in on Tuesday! I weighed in at 12 lbs. 5 ounces. The doctor said it wasn't "stellar" but it wasn't bad. Mommy and I chose to focus more on the "wasn't bad" part. He thinks I don't gain as much because I spit up so much. Yes, I still spit up quite often. You should see the laundry piles each week. It's crazy! In fact, after all this is said and done Mommy may have to buy a whole new shirt wardrobe because they all smell like spit up!

On a different note, I've also been dabbling in rolling over from my back to my tummy. I roll from my tummy to my back quite often. I do it mostly while I'm in my crib. Mommy has to come in and roll me back on my tummy during most of my naps. I just can't quite do it by myself yet. And I'm not comfortable falling asleep on my back. So I scream for help. But I'm working on it as you can see from these photos.

0 comments: