Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This Little Piggy...



Let's take it back a few days...well to the morning of my party. I got good practice in being a little piggy. My jammies were very fitting for these shots. Mommy had to make the cupcakes and she let me watch. I think I did more harm than good. Some of the piggies lost some ears and some icing due to my involvement. So, to keep me occupied Mommy gave me a cupcake. . .at 10:00 in the morning. And it did help me not get into the other cupcakes. I devoured that cupcake too. I mean, look at me. It's as if I had never eaten before. Folks, I do eat. I eat a lot. My physique may not testify to that but trust me, I'm an eater. Granted, I don't always look like this when I eat. I just was so thrilled that Mommy let me have a cupcake in the morning and I didn't want her to change her mind so I shoved it in as fast as I could before that could happen. Luckily all of the cupcake made it safely into my tummy. Boy was it good!

1 comments:

Trista said...

What a funny post! Hayden is the same way when I have her on the counter...she's trying to grab the knives, pour spices into bowls, put her fingers in the toaster.... It gets pretty crazy!