Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today It's My Birthday...




Folks, I've officially been around two years now. You see, today is my birthday and I am two years old. Mommy says she can definitely tell I am two. She seems to think I'm a little bit more of a handful. But I don't know about that. I just know what I want these days and don't take no for an answer most of the time. One of my favorite words is "mise." For those who don't speak my language it's "mine." But Mommy and Daddy are teaching me alot and I've visited the time out spot accompanied by some spankings as well. So I'm trying to learn my limits. It's just hard. But Mommy and Daddy love me...they tell me so a lot. So that makes me so happy. We've had a great day today. Mommy and Daddy got me this great magnetic dress up doll. I've already ruined three of the shoes though. Mommy now understands why it says not for kids under 3. I like to put them in my mouth. Tonight we get to go to Chick-fil-a. I overheard Mommy say to Daddy that we could get some icecream. Oh boy! It's great being two!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!
It is a wonderful day to be two years old. God sure knew what he was doing when he made you. I love you and hope to come back down and see you and Grant real soon. Love, Grandmama