Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Complicated





Having two sisters can get complicated...

And I have a feeling those complications will only escalate as the years move along...

As for now, those complications arise when I'm invited to a princess party. You heard me right, a princess party.

I like to think Hannah and I share Ada as a friend. Sure, she's a girl but her age fits so nicely between Hannah and me. But, when it's time to go to her princess party, what's a boy to do?

Not wanting to be left out, I too, wanted to dress up. Of course, not as a princess and, unfortunately, not like a prince either since I have no princely attire.

I had two choices: a duck or Spider Man.

Like any heroic, manly boy I went with...

Spider Man.

And I was proud (okay, apparently the black suited Spider Man was evil in the movie but just look over that). I'm still proud.

Hannah, on the other hand, was not. She DID NOT want her princess picture taken with Spider Man cramping her debutant style.




Like I said before, having sisters, well, it's complicated.

CHEESE!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Those last two pics are ***hilarious***! !!