Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Just That Kinda Gal





I've heard it said lately that I'm laid back. I guess I'm pretty good at entertaining myself on the floor for a good chunk of time. Let's be honest, sometimes I think Mommy forgets about me. I'm quiet. Well, until Hannah picks me up one too many times or forces me into that pink stroller. Yeah, then I'm heard.

I like to think I'm laid back. I'm just a, cool, go-with-the-flow kinda gal. But I think it boils down to nature vs. nurture. Yeah, I know, pretty deep for a 9 month old. I also like to think I'm a deep thinking, highly intelligent kinda gal.

In this case, I think this temperment is a product of nurture. Yep. Hate to say it. But because Mommy is so busy with two highly demanding preschoolers, I am forced to entertain myself. And I do. I roll around, crawl, find all sorts of neat things on the floor to chew on, hit, pass from hand to hand. And I suppose that's why I'm pretty chill. 

Don't feel sorry for me. I have a good life. I do. And Mommy does pick me up. I mean, we're tight at the pool. Yeah, it's because I can't swim and am at high risk for drowning so, you know, she has to be there. But nonetheless, it's cool. I mean really, have you ever been to the baby pool? It's FREEZING.

Like I said, I'm chill. I'm down with it. Because, I'm just that kinda gal.