Pages

Monday, August 01, 2011

Like I Said...




Told you, give me enough time and I'll blow your mind with another masterpiece.

Like I said, a swimsuit is a versatile piece. And while this suit was made for 2 year olds, it still mantains a timeless look that can go for all ages.

I paired it with my pink tutu as well as...you guessed it...leggings. I added an additional pop of color with my navy blue socks. Some say navy blue clashes with black. I disagree. I like to think of it as a challenge for your eyes as they strain to determine what's black and what's blue.

I also like to go with the messy hair look. Maybe it's because I can't adequately comb my hair yet...but for now, we'll think of it as a style.

Stay tuned, I'm sure it will only be a matter of minutes before I don another new, trendsetting outfit.

1 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

Lucy saw me looking at your blog and said
"hey, that's Hannah! That outfit looks really good!!"
you have an admiring fan base Hannah - keep up the artistic expression!