Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Beauty



Beauty is...

a bouqet of brightly colored crayons bunched in my son's hands

the laughter that fills my ears as my children wrestle each other to the ground

the feet that bring the Good News

a conversation filled with honesty and realness

the freckles that sprinkle my daughter's face

my husband's dirty hands, a reminder of his hard work

fresh cut flowers from our yard that now bring color and life to our home

a sleeping baby on my chest

silence

the sun setting over a quiet lake

the Lord, who makes all things beautiful through Christ


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such a great post. I love the picture. It's amazing how much children are able to teach us.

Jess said...

beautiful post!!

Marisa said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love the photo - I've been experiencing beauty with my toddler nephew in a new way and it's so much fun.

Redheaded Adventures said...

i love hannah's freckles too!!!