Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Floor Mat...and Hannah's Too





Now that I'm awake longer these days, Mommy decided to pull out the floor mat. As you can see from the photos, I wasn't the only one enjoying the floor mat. It seems that Hannah has still not lost her love for the floor mat. But I'm not sure the floor mat was meant for two. It was quite crowded with us both trying to enjoy it. I think it made Mommy nervous. She kept saying, "Hannah, look out!" But she was oblivious. Thankfully I made it through playtime alive. Mommy also wanted me to note that the pictures with me looking at the camera reminded her of Papa. Papa did you look like this when you were little? But anyways, I finally did get to enjoy the music and the flashing lights once Hannah backed off a bit. Phew, being the little guy can be tough sometimes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.