Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

Come On, Already!



As you can tell from the expressions on my face, I wasn't in the picture taking mood. Mommy had told me we were going to the pool this past Fourth of July. She suited me up. Put my floaties on. Slathered me with sunscreen. And then...nothing. I waited and waited and waited. Then, she pulled out the camera. This was no time for pictures! I wanted to start heading to the "poo" aka pool. Thankfully, after what seemed like forever me, Mommy, Daddy, and Grant along with a turtle float, our lunches, two water bottles, beach towels, toys, and all of Grant's essentials packed into a bulging bag...started the trek to the pool. Thankfully these expressions disappeared quickly as soon as I hit the water. Sorry, no pictures...but we had a lot of fun!

0 comments: