Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Runnin' Wild!




Mommy was trying to get a nice shot of me in my Fourth of July dress (for more info on that, read the next post). But, being the clown I am, I wasn't going to make it easy for her. In fact, I don't think I ever did because there really isn't a good shot of me in it. But I thought it would be nice if she got some action shots of me...running. I love to run. Mommy and I play chase sometimes. She runs and I get all excited and squeal and then run after her. After I catch her she runs after me. And boy, do I run fast. Grant talks about being in the Olympics because he's so active and rolled over MONTHS before I ever did. But I bet I can outrun him. So, if he's going to the Olympics, then so am I...I'll run...just like Mommy did...well not in the Olympics or anything. Oh and of course, when I'm feeling active I love to take a spin on my wheely bug. So there's a shot of me on that as well. Phew, I DID take a good nap after all of that runnin' around!

0 comments: