Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Two Month Update



Well folks I had my two month check-up today. On the bright side, I didn't cry one bit on the way to the doctor. In fact, as you can see from these photos, I was quite amiable. I didn't cry once at the doctor's office either. However, it looks like I may have to step down from my vice presidency of the Chub Club for awhile. You see, I actually LOST weight from my last visit. This was not good news for Mommy. So, they have me on a strict formula diet for the next two days. Then, like my sister Hannah had to do, I have to go back for a weigh in. The doctor needs to make sure I can gain weight. We're not quite sure what the problem is. It could be I spit up too much or that Mommy's milk doesn't have enough calories for me. Hopefully it's a simple fix and I'll be able to continue my role as the Chub Club vice presidency. We'll keep you updated.

0 comments: