Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Re-Do!





Why all the smiles, you ask. Well, today I had to go back and re-do my two month check up. Now, not many people are as lucky as I am to have 2 two month checkups. But because I was so scrawny at my last checkup they wouldn't give me my shots. So over the past week and a half, Mommy and I have been working hard to put some chub on me because we knew they'd be weighing me too. And we did. I gained 7 ounces in the past week! Yeah!! I could tell Mommy was SO very relieved! I'm hoping this might mean she'll stop forcing all that milk, formula and breast, down my throat. No wonder I'm known as the Spit Up King. The doc does want us to come back in another month for another weigh in. Othewise I wouldn't go back until I'm four months. But guess what I overheard? When I go for my four month checkup, Hannah's gonna have her 2 year checkup! That will be a blast!
Oh yeah, here are the official stats from my visit. My head is 16 inches around..that puts me in the 52%. My height is 24 1/2 inches long...that puts me in the 85%, and my weight is 10 lbs. and 14 ounces...that puts me in the 18% (hey it's better than my sister Hannah who is always in the 0%). So my percentages are all over the place! I'm a little disproportionate if you look at those numbers! But that's how God made me to be. I guess I'll just be long and lean. That may just be how us Harman kiddos are. . .a little bit scrawny. But Mommy and Daddy says we sure are cute!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

awe, those smiles are SOOO cute! what a handsome fella :)