Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

Here Ya Go



You may be wondering what's so special about these photos (my thoughts exactly). Well, Mommy said I had a funny story to share about them. I don't know what's so funny about it. But I'll share it anyways. Funny I said "share" because that's exactly what these photos are about..sharing. You see, I saw the fish on the box of Goldfish and thought he might like some fish too...despite the fact he is a Goldfish. Mommy said it would be like he's eating his own kind. Whatever. Anyways, I kept handing him a fish and saying, "here go." He didn't reach out and grab it so I kept trying. I just laid them right next to him. I thought maybe he just wanted to eat them at his own pace. Understandable. So I waited. . .and waited...and waited for him to eat some. But it never happened. So Mommy said I could eat them for him. And I did. But maybe next time he'll have an appetite.

0 comments: