Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Getting Some Shots...





In addition to the stethescope, Hannah also got this shot maker. Boy, I wasn't so sure about this one. I mean, come on, just look at the pictures. . .she's not the most careful doctor...or should I say nurse since they're the ones to always give the shots. First off, she was giving me shots in my belly. Now I know I'm a novice when it comes to getting shots, but really, in your stomach? I've never had a shot in my stomach. Then, she tries to show off and do it with her eyes closed. What's that all about? This is my life here. Even the most professional doctors don't close their eyes to give shots. They don't need to impress anyone. And then, to top it off, she has it right by my mouth. A shot in the mouth? Boy Hannah, you've got a lot to learn. When I'm old enough to get out of the way, I'll be sure to do that when I see you coming at me with a needle for shots!

0 comments: