Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My New Pet....for a Day at Least.



A couple of weeks ago I went to my good buddy, Hayden's party. It was a blast! It was all about underwater friends! It was the neatest party I'd been too. And to top it off I left with two fisheys in hand...one a balloon and the other a real, live fish! I was thrilled about both. Here I am posing with my new goldfish when we got home. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to name him because well, Mommy told me the next morning, he had to go away. I don't quite know why. But he no longer sits on my table. I asked a few times where he went but could get no clear answer. I sure did enjoy him while he was here. I watched him a lot and several times picked up the bowl to take to Mommy. I found out quickly I wasn't supposed to do that. But anyways, I was real proud of my fish. Maybe he'll come back one day.

0 comments: