Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bathtime...Times Two!





So now I'm no longer a solo bather. That's right, Gant has graduated to the big tub...well kind of. He now bathes on the "ramp" but in these photos he's still in his little tub inside the big tub. Confusing, I know. But these shots were taken awhile back. This was our first bath together. We both LOVED it and still do. In fact, I ask Mommy all throughout the day if I can take a bath. Gant likes to splash me in the tub. He even "splashed" me with a little bit of his pee pee the other night. I just laughed! I like to give him things to play with. I don't want him to get bored and prefer to go back to the old way of bathing. This is just too much fun to stop! When Mommy gets Gant out of the tub I plead with her to let him "stay little bit longer." I just don't want the fun to end. I'm glad Gant is growing up...the bigger he gets the more fun I can have with him!

0 comments: