Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Goin' to Bible Story

You see, Mommy goes to Bible Stowy (Bible Study) on Thursday nights. Many a nights she rides with Mrs. Kelli. So she waits by the window until she arrives. So I decided Gant and I would reinact this. So, with stroller in tow, Gant and I are ready to go. I tell Mommy I going to Bible Stowy. I go to the window just like she does and realize it's "not yet" time to go. Then I back Gant into the console table to which I say "oh sowwy. . .didn't mean to." I like to pretend a lot more these days and Gant is a great companion to have along for the ride. He seemed to enjoy cruisin' along.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

such a good talker & little mommy, love it! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love how she treats Grant like a baby doll! :) So funny.