Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

And Some More...

Here we are again, making that crazy noise. Please note, I was trying to have an intellectual conversation here while Mommy and Hannah sounded like something off of the Dumb and Dumber movie (I've only heard about it). To avoid being sprayed with spit yet again by Hannah, I decided to stop the madness and to simply repeat that pooting sound. That's what they want isn't it? And hey, just because I'm a boy doesn't mean I like pooting noises. But Mommy said with my Daddy having the humor he has and she not being too different herself, well, I'm bound to fall into their humor. But for now, I'll maintain my ground. Listen carefully at the end. I made it as discreetly as possible. I can't have this stuff showing up on down the road. What if I'll be the President one day? I can't have something like this on my record!

0 comments: