Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Checkin' My Heart

Hannah, do you know what you're doing?

So, Hannah got this doctor's kit for her birthday from her good pal Mac. Mommy had the bright idea to have Hannah use it on, who else but me! She had high hopes this might ease her anxiety over the doctor's visit but unfortunately it didn't turn out that way as you saw in a previous post. So she pulled out the stethescope and checked to make sure all was working. Then she proceeded to check my thumping heart. This was serious business so Hannah had no time to smile at the camera. And I, well, I didn't either. I was just praying that stethescope wouldn't end up my nose or in my mouth. Lucky for me, it didn't...this time at least. Thanks Mac, for making Hannah a doctor and me...the unfortunate patient.

0 comments: