Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

While You Were Sleeping...

Please excuse the cankles...it's gotta be the shoes...gotta be the shoes...


While you were sleeping Gant, Mommy and I went outside (don't worry we take the monitor with us). Betcha didn't know that did you? What do we do, you ask? Well, here's what we do. I run around in circles on the driveway and repeat, "turn 'round, turn 'round," over and over while Mommy sings the turn around song she made up all by herself and just for me. I think she could go platinum with it. Then, we play with my green ball. We go to the side yard (because if we stay in the driveway it will go in the street and "I not go in schteet."), and roll it up and down the hill. Then I tell Mommy to "chase" me. I run and Mommy chases me. Then I chase Mommy. Oh, and when I get tired of that we play "peekaboo." I found a great bush that I hide behind and Mommy hides on the other side. Then I come find her and she jumps out at me. So Grant, while you are sleeping, that's what we do sometimes. Don't worry, there will come a time when you can do it too. I'll be a good big sister and show you the ropes.


0 comments: